1. What is something that excites you?
Something that excites me is softball.
2. How do you positively help others at school?
I positively help others at school by if people are sad I them to be happy.
3. If you could change anything in the world what would it be?
If I could change anything in the world it would be to make everything free.
4. What do you want to do when you grow up?
I want to be a vet when I grow up.
5. Who is someone you look up to and why?
Someone I look up to is my twin sister because she is kind and helpful.
6. What is one goal you have and how are you focusing on accomplishing it?
The goal I have is to play softball professionally.
– 11 Year Old No Safe Sally in the Making