1. What is something that excites you?
Something that excites me is playing softball.
2. How do you positively help others at school?
I help others positively at school by saying great job or nice work!
3. If you could change anything in the world what would it be?
If I could change anything in the world it would be that people are nice to everybody.
4. What do you want to do when you grow up?
I want to be a veterinarian when I grow up.
5. Who is someone you look up to and why?
I look up to my Auntie Sara because when she was born everybody thought she wouldn’t make it out alive. But she did, and she is all grown up and owns her own business.
6. What is one goal you have and how are you focusing on accomplishing it?
The goal I have right now is to go to college and get a degree for veterinarian school.
– 10 Year Old No Safe Sally in the Making